I don’t want to just spread the love here at KateBoydCheerleading.com.
I love helping coaches all around the interwebs get the skills they need to lead confidently, so every now and then, I pop-up and share what I know in other places.
Here are some of my favorite posts I’ve written for other folks.
Omni Cheer Blog
- How Coaches Can Make Practice a “No Bully Zone”
- Balance Your Cheer Life without Going Nuts
- Off-season focuses
- How to build the best team at tryouts
- The biggest mistakes you make when communicating with parents
- The biggest mistakes you make when choosing and managing leaders
- Coach’s Corner: Working with Parents
- Why January is the secret to a successful next season